Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Cards

It is that time of year. The time of the year that I sit down and think about what pose I can make my children do for our Christmas card. I know that I should do a card that has all of us since we are the Coopers but I would rather just have my kids. They are really who we are. I have finally figured out the perfect pose. I am going to have my kids wearing their Christmas jammies in front of the fireplace and their stockings. Now, we just have to decorate so I can do that. The next step is finding the perfect card. I am picky about my card. It needs to be fun and show our personality, but it also has to say Merry Christmas. I know I am one of "those" people, but it isn't Happy Holidays, it is Merry Christmas. We wouldn't even have Christmas if Jesus Christ hadn't been born. I will get off my soapbox now. So, I went on the search for the perfect card. I wasn't sure if I could even find one. But I did. I found the perfect card at Shutterfly. They have so many cute cards with so many options. You can have a folded card or a flat card. It can be square or rectangle. The other awesome feature is they can mail it for you. This saves so much time and who couldn't use extra time this Christmas season. If you are searching for the best Christmas card, check them out. http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

No comments: